• Scott Poynter

File a Claim in Thunder on the Mountain Settlement

If you purchased passes to the Thunder on the Mountain festival (which was cancelled in June 2015) or bought a vendor booth, you must file a claim against the Thunder on the Mountain settlement to receive compensation, but doing so is easy.

Go to:

From there you can file your claim electronically, or download a claim form and mail it in to the Settlement Administrator.

If you have any questions, just email the Settlement Administrator at


Recent Posts

See All

Obituary of Terry Mack Poynter

Mountain Home – Terry Poynter, 79, went to be with the Lord on June 7, 2020. Terry grew up in Mountain Home, and after college and law school in Fayetteville he returned to make it his family’s home w